As a new student in an art school, knowing how to paint apples is one of the basic things to learn. Many people would often think of it as a hard task. In this post, you’ll find out how to paint apples. Let’s have a look.
How to Paint Apples
● Start by layering the red color on the surface.
● Select an orange and yellow color and place it on the same surface as the red. Mix both colors together. It’s always better to use yellow as your base color.
● Find out your most preferred method and employ it when you want you to draw the shape of the apple you want on your drawing canvas.
● Use your filbert brush to take some red paint and place it close to the photo you are referencing. Check suitable areas and get them painted first.
● Clean off paint from your filbert brush if it’s too much. Proceed to get the yellow color painted on the left end. And coat with a darker color on the left.
● Ensure to paint required color tone on the right areas for a subtle reminder that it’s an apple.
● Pick a small brush and apply colors to the upper part of your apple just like the photo you’re referencing.
● Apply a lighter color shade to put out a looking- in feel. Allow drying.
To Create the Details
● Use the filbert brush to create very soft lines on the apple. Pay attention to the contouring to highlight the lines of the apple.
● Wipe off extra paint on your brush and create softer lines. Allow your painting to dry.
To Create a Reflection
● Get a white and yellow color and mix them together
● Smoothly apply your mixture to required areas.
Apples for Your Health
If you are looking for a means of getting healthy energy but you don’t have access to apples, then eat lots of apples, or try an apple-based dietary supplement.
1. Overall health support
2. Helps to boost your blood cells
3. Enhances your energy
4. Boosts your body stamina
Each capsule of this supplement is made with carefully sourced cinnamon herbal extracts. It’s one of the most natural ways of building your health, aside from eating the fruit itself.
Mode of Usage
Ensure to take in 1 teaspoon of this supplement every day after eating. You can consult your physician to guide you through it.
Ensure to avoid using the supplement if you are nursing a child, are going through a pregnancy, or are under medication. Be careful when administering to children to be sure that you aren’t giving out an overdose.
Now you know how to paint apples and why “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.”